Soltech's Michigan based Technology Consulting services has introduced a new consulting, integration and deployment service for digital video surveillance and video conferencing systems running on IP-based networks. Theses new services include: consulting, system design, hardware and software installation, ongoing maintenance, and integration of digital video systems into our customers' existing overall IT system architecture.
If you are considering a Video Surveillance or Video Conferencing Solution, Call us today at (269) 288-3761 for a free consultation.
Why video surveillance?
Security increasingly a concern for businesses
- Disgruntled employees
Increased use and acceptance in court and for insurance
- "Caught on Tape"
- Police videos
Why digital video surveillance?
- Improved search, retrieval and management-non-linear
- Better storage, preservation, duplication, transmission
- Reduced complexity single network type
- Secure your business and avoid shrinkage (theft)
- Good way to monitor the outlet
Monitoring after hours
- Monitor your premises after business hours, including motion detection and alarms
- Give remote access to offices, labs, and parking areas from a central point (e.g. the secretary can monitor the parking lot and open the gate for visitors; visitors can be identified via video and audio)
Remote Security Services
- Security companies can offer services for after business hours or vacation periods, premise can be monitored, motion detected, and recorded
If you are looking for an experienced and qualified Video Surveillance or Video Conferencing Technology Consulting Company in the Michigan area, give us a call or send an inquiry using our contact us form.