Soltech is pleased to offer our customers a custom tailored "Help Desk" solution. We can provide your organization with a custom technical support solution to meet your individual business needs. Packages are available for 9x5 or 24x7 end-user technical support issues. Calls can automatically be escalated from Level 1 to Level 2 tech support, or a technician can be dispatched to resolve on-site technical issues.
What You Get
When you sign up for Help Desk Service you'll enjoy live, U.S.-based, 24/7 technical support on software and hardware products from certified frontline-support technicians.
Please contact us for a complete list of supported software, hardware and applications.
The Human Touch
Our friendly customer-service team will use industry-leading internal processes to expertly troubleshoot your technical issues.
Phone calls are randomly recorded and monitored by a trained quality-assurance team.
Two Levels of Support:
Level 1 Help Desk: Benefit from a call-answering service, troubleshooting and call-logging, using a populated knowledge base to resolve the incident at first point of contact.
- Windows and Apple workstation troubleshooting and triage
- Desktop peripheral hardware included
- Issues resolved using remote control
Level 2 Help Desk: Additional troubleshooting assistance is provided. If a call can't be resolved, predefined call-escalation processes will elevate the issue to a qualified expert.
- Includes all support features of Level 1 Help Desk
- Server-based password resets
We can assist with multiple call types, including:
- Internet/Network connectivity
- Password resets
- Peripheral support (e.g., printer issues)
- Dispatch/Call management services
- Answering service
- Desktop applications
- Core Microsoft OS
- Apple Mac OS X
- Custom/Vertical/Line-of-business applications
Put Us to Work
Our Help Desk Service can be employed to complement your current staff during times of increased call volume, such as software roll-outs and upgrades. Benefit from 24/7 technical support and after-hours user interface, as well as answers to how-to and technical or error-resolution questions.
We strive for excellence. Our solution center maintains the highest standard of service-level metrics, including:
- First call resolution
- Average speed of answer
- Abandonment rate
All measurements are reviewed and managed daily.
Key Help Desk Features:
- Domestic call center
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices
- Round-the-clock support by certified technicians
- Access to the eSupport Web Portal for easy reporting
- Choice of multiple service offerings
- Customized, dedicated ACD phone line with an optional script
- Call-dispatch capabilities for on-site repairs
- 24/7/365 service
Key Benefits of Help Desk Services include:
- Freeing time for your internal resources to focus on core business and development projects
- Reducing operations costs
- Outsourcing help desk services, faster than building and staffing your own
- Receiving 24/7/365 service
- Eliminating drain on your resources, staff or infrastructure